How To Detect Cell Phone Tracker?
Does the thought of having cell phone tracker on your cell phone have you worried? Installing cell phone tracker on a cell phone is a lot easier than you might think. It’ll only take a couple of minutes, as soon as the cell phone tracker is installed, you will never know it’s there. The good news is that there are little signs that you can look out for which might indicate you have cell phone tracker installed.
TOP FIVE WAYS TO DETECT CELL PHONE TRACKER
1) Has someone asked to borrow your cell phone? There is absolutely no way to install cell phone tracker without someone getting physical access to your cell phone. This means that if you are 100% sure nobody has used your cell phone (even for a couple minutes), then the odds of you having cell phone tracker on your cell phone is very slim.
2) HUGE Cell Phone Bill! Have you recently started to see an increase in your cell phone bills? Cell phone tracker sold by companies such as Mobile Spy or SpyBubble, require a data connection such as GPRS/3G to transfer the data that has been secretly recorded. This means if you are not the type of person who uses their cell phone to download the latest “must have” cell phone app, then an unusual increase in data traffic is a good sign that you might have cell phone tracker on your cell phone.
3) Cell Phone Battery Drain? The cell phone is notorious for having a sub par battery life. However, if all of the sudden it gets worse, and you find yourself getting 100 a significantly shorter amount of talk time & standby hours, then this could also be a sign someone has installed cell phone tracker. Cell phone tracker runs continuously in the background, recording events such as incoming/outgoing text messages, call history, and GPS location in 15 minute intervals. It then uploads the logs to a secure remote server so the person who installed the cell phone tracker can access the logs and view everything recorded on the cell phone. This takes a little bit of juice to make it all happen, so if you suddenly see a drop in your cell phone’s battery life, then it could also be a sign your cell phone has tracker installed.
4) Shut Down Problems? If you try to shut down your cell phone and it doesn’t respond, then this could also be another indication that your cell phone has cell phone tracker installed. I’m sure you can remember several instances where you tried to shut down your computer, but ran into problems because another program wouldn’t respond. The same thing could occur on a cell phone that has cell phone tracker installed on it.
5) Check Your Icons! Do you notice an increase in the amount of times your GPRS/3G icon appears? Remember, in order for the cell phone tracker to transfer the data collected on your cell phone, it has to connect to the internet. When this happens, your cell phone briefly show an icon that indicates a connection is occurring to the internet.
Don’t forget, it only takes a couple of minutes for someone to install cell phone tracker, so keep your cell phone with you at all times, don’t let someone borrow it, and always require a passkey to use the cell phone.